I hate how people look at me and think I’m like those twits, there are a few good ones but most of them are just stupid kids who didn’t think out their actions. It’s worse because I live in a very suburban city where teen pregnancy happens to maybe 1 girl every 3 years if at all. I put a lot of thought and consideration into having my daughter, there are days where it’s tough to swallow and I still miss parts of my old life, but I love my little girl more than anything in this world. I will never ever regret having her, and thankfully there are so many people here to love her with me, I made my decision even after seeing the hardships it could put young moms through -ones who I actually knew-. I knew what I was in for and I knew I could do it, more importantly that I wanted to do it and I wanted to know that little person inside me.
To every other teen/young mom out there, even though I don’t know you or anything about your life, I just want you to know that you are a strong and amazing person for doing what you do for some one else on a daily basis without asking anything in return. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it.
- overthinkingruinsme reblogged this from amy-jay-21
- khloesmomma reblogged this from amy-jay-21 and added:
- nolotienesqueenteder likes this
- malamai likes this
- drawinglinesinthesand likes this
- musicianswife likes this
- central-remote likes this
- mickeyndminniendeverythingdisney likes this
- wontyoulookintomymind likes this
- itsmayrabitch reblogged this from amy-jay-21 and added:
- amy-jay-21 posted this